I translated the website to Arabic, but when i switched to the Arabic window the logo doesn't come to the right hand with the title. In arabic language the contents should be on the right !!!
I have been trying to update the taxonomy for an on-line Type catalog. I follow the standard procedures by:
Import > Taxonomy (Excel file import) > Vocabulary > Excel template file
The downloaded file contains all the records that I added manually. Then I add some new records to the end of this file following the conventions of the template (except for the GUI's). Upload the modified file to update the records and my problems start:
1. The new records don't show up.
2. The old taxonomy gets trashed by duplicate names in the same taxon level.
I have looked at a freshly downloaded Excel template and the duplicate issue shows up (attached Figure 1). I am also uploading a screenshot of the end of my Excel template to add records (Figure 2)
It's only just been brought to my attention, but has apparently been an issue since 7th July. The default values for logged-in user name and surname are not translating to their values (just showing the placeholder text) and same for one of our group_additional_info fields. Please see links below for examples, although ALL our forms are affected:
You need to be logged-in to see the second link, but place-holders show whether you are logged in or not, which is bizzare.
Shows place holders instead of values for names:
Shows USERNAME not actual name/surname and additional info field shows place holder:
Please can you advise fix ASAP?
Thank you very much,
Since yesterday, all my taxa appear as unranked. When trying to edit a taxon, a blank page appears. Clearing the caches did not solve the issue.
Could you be of any help?
I have been using scratchpads for multiples sites and for a while now and migration for Scratchpads 2 was great but gave me a major problem: my admin user (uid 1) is always overidden by "Scratchpad team" user in database, in table users, each time I log out, so I need to perform manual sql query to login again.
I found how to disable Scratchpad Login in modules along with openId, but I still have the problem.
I don't want Scratchpad team to be able to log in because we want to manage Drupal locally (and in french) and we don't want to open external access in any way in order to prevent all of the major threats induced by Drupal.
Thanks a lot for your help,
I can type a letter with diacritical mark in an author's name, (e.g. "Lavoué")in a new biblio record, but it disappears once saved. Meanwhile I can see diacritics in records that were bulk imported.
I got an error when I uploaded the lucid key. I attached the key file!!
I have been trying to pull the source code with git but all I get is:
Cloning into 'scratchpads-2.0'...
fatal: https://git.scratchpads.eu/git/scratchpads-2.0.git/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
I did git update-server-info, and nothing happened.
Trying to edit the home page of the site returns a blank screen. Clearing the caches did not seem to correct the issue
I uploaded file from lucid key builder and when I open it I got an error!!!
Also, I lost the language switcher on the front page!!!
The Web resources search tab is now showing an error message, as follows: "Search is temporarily unavailable. If the problem persists, please contact the site administrator." I first noticed this on Tuesday 23rd, but I had not used it for a few weeks before that.
I'm trying to add lucid key file (HTML), and i couldn't upload the file because the file that I generated from Lucid software end with (html) and the file I should upload should end with (html.)
Also,I lost the search (button) in the front page I don't know why!!!
I changed the maintenance mode to active and now I can't access the configuration page to change it to inactive.
my website http://omanflora.myspecies.info
I tagged 31 specimens with the taxon term "Rhyparida". However, only one of these is listed under the specimens tab on the taxon page (http://guaminsects.myspecies.info/taxonomy/term/4150/specimens)
Bug #4415 (Active): Excel imports are attempted even when no local file is selected, returning 'n...
If one forgets to select a local file by pressing the 'Browse...' button,but presses the 'Import' button instead, an import is attempted and the message 'no new nodes' is returned by the server. Would be best if the local web page checks for a valid local file before sending request to server.